Monday 9 June 2014

My SFI business.

I joined SFI some time ago but never really did anything with it. I just left it sat there on my computer doing nothing. Recently for some reason I took another look at it and decided to give it a go. I'm glad I did, in my first month of actually working with it, I not only reached EA (executive affiliate) but went on to become BTL (bronze team leader)!

It turns out it's not only a great litlle business, but it's also really fun! There are so many ways to earn money with SFI, that at first it can be a little overwhelming, but if you break it down and do a little each day, you soon see the commissions start to come in.

I think what kickstarted me to give it a go was finding out by accident, although it's clearly there on the website, that instead of having to advertise for months to get people to sign up, you can actually purchase PSA's (personally sponsored affiliates) and they are added to your downline within days!
They also have penny auctions where you can bid for groups of PSA's and CSA's (co-sponsored affiliates).

I'm having so much fun, it's like having another family online who all support each other and have fun making money - I wish I'd done it sooner!

If you would like to have fun earning money, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment